Delivering outstanding customer service is a concept frequently lost in the day-to-day flurry of required tasks and overwhelmingly workloads. Yet, we all know it takes a great deal more time and money to attract a new client than it does to keep a current one. In this highly interactive program, participants will revive their competency in attentive listening, overcoming objections, managing disgruntled customers, and delivering difficult news.
- Define what outstanding customer service really means today
- Explore ways to improve the customer experience
- Identify specific techniques for managing challenging customers and difficult situations
- Practice the art of attentive listening
- Gain an understanding of personal behavioral styles and improve communication through recognizing customer styles
- Deliver difficult news without losing the relationship