Regardless of the position you have, your most important asset for success is you – how you come across to colleagues and customers, how well you influence those around you, how you express yourself in communications and appearance, how you position yourself in the organization. In this interactive and engaging format, rediscover your brand strengths and reduce your brand liabilities.
- Identify personal strengths and potential challenges to creating a professional image
- Understand the elements of making a good first impression
- Demonstrate the ability to speak confidently in different settings
- Conduct a meeting with authority
- Participate more confidently in work-related social events
- Determine “brand strengths” and use them for career advancement